The Human Race Theatre Company is accepting applications for the full-time position of:
- Act as liaison between The Human Race and all artists and their agents.
- Plan and schedule all company auditions in Dayton, Chicago and New York.
- Maintain artist database – both on computer and hard copies of photos and resumes.
- Arrange all travel and housing for visiting artists.
- Oversee and maintain company housing and vehicles.
- Coordinate with staff and box office to secure artist tickets and guest passes.
- Serve as “librarian” for in-office script library.
- Manage the annual In-School Tour, including all contacts with teachers, schools, distribution of study guides, and the actual touring production – actors, sets, props, costumes and touring van.
- Oversee arrangements for Audio Described/Sign Interpreted accessible performances.
- General administrative work.
Excellent entry position for not-for-profit administration, daily communications with arts organizations, Actors’ Equity. Schedule sometimes varies week to week and includes occasional evenings and weekends. Some light physical labor required.
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree in arts administration or equivalent experience.
Skills: Familiarity with Mac computers & Apple products, FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
Salary commensurate with experience. Medical/Dental benefit package included. Parking and phone allowance.
Please send letter of interest with resume and three references to:
Kevin Moore, Producing Artistic Director
The Human Race Theatre Company
126 N. Main St, Ste 300
Dayton, OH 45402-1766
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include "Company Manager" in the subject line of your email.)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.