Support us while you shop!
Kroger and Dorothy Lane Market are proud to give back to the non-profit organizations in their communities with the help of their customers. Now, you can help support The Human Race Theatre Company simply by using your rewards cards when you shop. All you need to do is list us as the non-profit you choose to support. Here’s how:
Kroger’s Community Rewards Program
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.)
- Click on “Sign In/Register”.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on “My Account” and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number 82673 or The Human Race Theatre’s name, select organization from list and click on “Confirm”.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see The Human Race’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Purchases will count once you have registered your card(s). Be sure to swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Dorothy Lane Market’s Good Neighbor Program
Miami Valley residents, have you enrolled in Dorothy Lane Market’s Good Neighbor Program? If not, we’ve made it as easy as possible by providing the link below. Just fill in the details indicating that you wish The Human Race to be the recipient of your gift in their rebate program. Then all you have to do is present your DLM Club Card each time you shop, and spend a minimum of $250.00 during the calendar year. A percentage of the total funds available will be donated to The Human Race determined by the number of our patrons enrolled and the total amount spent during the year. And that adds up to good food and great theatre!
- The Good Neighbor Program runs from January 1 through December 31 yearly.
- Your enrollment MUST be renewed annually.
- Present your DLM Club Card each time you shop.
- To enroll or renew go to www.dorothylane.com/clubdlm/goodneighbor.pl
- Our Charity ID is 406 – “Human Race Theater”
AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you are prompted to select a charitable organization from our list of eligible organizations. You can change your selection at any time.
- Sign in to www.smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select AmazonSmile Charity List.
- In the Q box, type The Human Race Theatre Company. Select a charitable organization to support
Many companies sponsor programs that match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. These programs are a great way for companies to invest in the community while generously supporting those programs important to their employees. So be sure to check with your employer to see if they offer matching gifts as an easy way to increase the value of your contribution!