June 11 – 28, 2020 – Postponed due to health protocols.
If you had tickets to one of our cancelled productions, you have several options to fit your needs.
- You may apply the value of your cancelled tickets to the cost of your subscriptions for 20-21, or any of the Loft extras that are offered.
- You may hold the value of your tickets in credit – to be applied to any tickets sold by DaytonLive. (please note that you will only have until June 30 to use your credit)
- You may request a refund of the value of your tickets.
- You may donate the value of your tickets to The Human Race as a tax-deductible gift.
- Or you may do any combination of the above options.
Written by: Matthew Lombardo
Based on a real event, which has been the subject of gossip for years in Hollywood, Looped takes place in the summer of 1965, when an inebriated Tallulah Bankhead, well-known for her husky voice, outrageous personality, and devastating wit, needed eight hours to redub -- or loop -- one line of dialogue for her last movie, Die! Die! My Darling! Bankhead's outsized personality dominates the young, frustrated film editor who is knocked for a loop by the tempestuous stage and screen icon.
This show is rated: PG 15
Parents strongly cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under the age of 15.
Dr. Bob Brandt, Jr.
Matthew J. Scarr, CPA LLP
John and Tamara Clough
The Celluloid Society
Matthew Lombardo, Playwright
Kevin Moore, Director
Eric Moore, Scenic Design
Cat Schmeal-Swope, Costume Design
John Rensel, Lighting Design
Jay Brunner, Sound Design
Jacquelyn Duncan, Stage Manager
*Member of Actors’ Equity Association, the union of professional actors and stage managers in the United States.
+Resident Artist of The Human Race Theatre Company.