If you had tickets to one of our productions recently cancelled due to the Covid19 closures, you have several options to fit your needs.
- You may apply the value of your cancelled tickets to the cost of your subscriptions for 20-21, or any of the Loft extras that are offered.
- You may hold the value of your tickets in credit – to be applied to any tickets sold by DaytonLive. (please note that you will only have until June 30 to use your credit)
- You may request a refund of the value of your tickets.
- You may donate the value of your tickets to The Human Race as a tax-deductible gift.
- Or you may do any combination of the above options.
In order to process any of these options, please contact DaytonLive at:
- Phone: (937) 228-3630
When we can gather together again, please join us in The Loft Theatre!
Individual ticket prices depend on your preferred performance and seating location, and are subject to change based on availability. Weeknight tickets cost less than weekends and Sunday matinees. Generally, your best bet is to buy early, when you can purchase select advance Area B seats for as little as $16. Section A seats start at $37 and Premium Center Section seats at $42.
Loft Theatre Productions Performance Days / Times
Preview / First Thursday at 8:00 p.m.
Opening / First Friday at 8:00 p.m.
Tuesdays / 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays / 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays / 8:00 p.m.
Fridays / 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays / 8:00 p.m.
Sunday Evening / 7:00 p.m. (First Sunday only)
Sunday Matinees / 2:00 p.m.
Single Ticket Discounts
Student and Senior Citizen discounts are available online.
Culture Works Passport
Buy one full priced adult ticket, receive the second ticket free. Passport must be presented. Maximum 2 tickets. Valid during the first eight performances of Loft season shows only. Visit the Culture Works website for more information.
Pay What You CAN Night
Get a sneak peek at our productions and support a great cause. Wednesday evening at 8 p.m. prior to the opening of a show, we offer audiences the opportunity to attend an open rehearsal for most Loft Theatre productions. The price of a ticket: bring a cash donation of your choice to go to a pre-selected service-oriented non-profit, or a non-perishable food item for The Foodbank. Tickets are first-come, first-served and are handed out starting at 6:30 p.m. in the Loft lobby. One ticket per person.
“Sawbuck Sunday” (The first Sunday 7:00 p.m. performance of each Loft Series production)
At 5:00 p.m., all available seats are $10.00 (a “sawbuck”). Tickets available at the Loft Box Office day of show for walk up sales only.
Organizational Member Discounts
Members of the following organizations receive discounts of 50% off full priced adult tickets with presentation of valid ID upon purchase of tickets. There is a maximum of two tickets per ID. Tickets are based upon availability and may not be combined with other offers or discounts, or be applied retroactively.
- Theatre Communication Group members
- Actors’ Equity Association members
- League of Cincinnati Theatres members
- City of Dayton current employees
- U.S. Military members (active duty and retired)